Saturday 23 April 2011

Anders Ynnerman: Visualizing the medical data explosion


Anders Ynnerman:  Visualizing the medical data explosion
While I watched this video by Anders Ynnerman, I then realize how virtual application technology can do with my research on electronic medical coding.  The amount of data that can be converted with high resolution graphics.
Exploring data virtually is definitely the future for medical technology.  Working as an IT for a medical environment has provided me with a greater respect with how new technology can do to assist our physicians and medical staff.
And lastly, the touching of data technology.  This is the future and I hope to see that type of technology in less than 5 years.  This will be a great tool for future medical students.
Think Tank should study:
1.  Exploring more on virtual applications and how much data it can produced.
2.  How can the future of touching data be of help in the real world?


No comments:

Post a Comment